Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We are excited you're exploring career opportunities with us! Please click a job title below to learn more and complete an online application. We look forward to connecting with you.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
West Allis is looking for Electricians to join our growing team!!
What’s In It For Me?
- Compensation: $100K base plus performance incentives for licensed electric journeymen.
- Dispatch from Home
- Company truck with a gas card and paid tolls
- Health, Vision, and Dental plans for you and your family to choose from
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Life Insurance
- Constant training and coaching for career development
West Allis is currently seeking Electricians to join our growing team of creative and energetic employees dedicated to delivering the best customer service experience every day. Our Electricians manage the completion of various electrical tasks such as electrical break & repair, troubleshooting/maintenance, and service upgrades while always providing exceptional customer service by treating customers with the utmost respect and attention. This position will provide general electrical repair and services with an emphasis on quality of work, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes.
Looking to TRADE up to a better opportunity? West Allis is looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join our growing and dedicated HVAC Technician team.Pay: $50,000-$120,000 yr + bonuses Why join THIS team:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision (100% covered by the company)
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401k benefits
- On-going training & development, & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Plumbing Service Manager to oversee and lead our plumbing service department. The Plumbing Service Manager will be responsible for efficiently managing the daily operations of the service team, ensuring timely and quality service delivery, and maintaining strong customer relationships. This individual will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of our plumbing service division.